Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: 'A Current Affair' is airing the feature they did on me...

  1. #1
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    on Mondy, July 11 on Fox. It airs at 11pm here in LA.
    It should be fun.. as long as it doesn't turn out like 'Monster Garage' that me and Bob King did together!!!
    EEECCCHHHH!!!!
    The only way it would be postponed would be if Big Foot is spotted again or someone is biten by a shark...
    You never know how these things turn out but they have really focused on the chainsaw stuff, The Runaways and my life to the present. Hopefully it will be cool!!!
    Love and kisses to everyone!
    Cherie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got everything hooked up and ready to hit the red button.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will definitely check my local listings! Can never get too much Cherie or Runaways!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PlanetSorrow76's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same here! looking forward to it [img]smile.gif[/img]
    hope eveyone's here is having a happy FUN 4th!

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jade Stone 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How COOL is this??

    Now MAYBE the AZ meltdown, I`m dealing
    with at the moment,will be a LITTLE more easier
    to handle..

    ((Well NOT really,but it WILL put a SMILE
    on this "die hard fan" lips))
    Along with aother addition to my GROWING collection!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jade Stone 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ((correction))
    ANOTHER.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I got my VCR setup too! I have a feeling this won't be like MG [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the info Cherie! The media IS sort of ramping up the shark attack news again this year but I can NOT believe ACA would postpone you for that!
    Now BigFoot IS a BigStory but I'd still rather see their RunawayChainsawMom episode any day of the week!
    Would you head back to Norway House if need be?

    What an interesting life you have young lady!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    The way I figger it, we are now only six days away from ACA Day!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    If I got that show here, I'd have both VCRs set to record, just in case there was a problem with the main one! I would not want to miss it IF I wasn't gonna be missing it, that is!
    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    GD

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ronald33's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, that's neat! I don't get cable TV these
    days....but I'm sure it'll be a good program!
    (What about Ice sculpture?...LOL!)

    BTW: I only wish that "Mayor of the Sunset
    Strip" would be re-cut....taking out the
    **** , and making it much longer...Cherie
    didn't get enough time there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic